Home           Recipes           Cleaning           Tutorials           About           Advertise
June 25, 2010
Apple and Cinnamon Pancakes
2 cups self-raising flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons caster sugar
1 cup milk
4 eggs, lightly beaten
60g (2 oz) butter, melted
425g (14 oz) can pie apples, chopped
1. Sift flour and cinnamon into a large bowl. Stir in sugar.
2. Whisk milk, eggs and half the butter with a fork. Add to flour mixture and stir until combined.
3. Fold apples through the batter mixture.
4. Heat a non-sitck frypan over medium heat. Brush pan with a little of the remaining butter. Pour 1/3 cup of batter into pan (repeat if you can fit more than one pancake in your frypan). Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles start to appear on the surface. Turn and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Remove to a plate and cover. Repeat with remaining batter, buttering the pan between each batch.
6. Serve as is, or with cream, ice cream, maple syrup, honey etc.